The kids were all home for Easter and we doubled our fun by celebrating Mallory's 20th birthday!! Wow! Twenty crazy fun years with our little lady bug. It was a wild weekend with five cats and four kids!! Wouldn't have it any other way!!! We added baby Wesley which I have no pictures of because she spent the whole weekend under the bed. Baylor paid us a visit but made it quite clear she wasn't happy about it. Zoe spent most of her time avoiding Isabella's swats and tail snatchings and Emma just sat around watching the whole crazy circus!!
We made fajitas and black forest cake for Mallory's birthday (her request) and of course ham and verenike for Easter. Church was Saturday night and Sunday was a gloriously perfect day! Except for Mac's horrible allergy attack!! Poor girl.... I'd like to blame it on the five cats but I think spring unfortunately gets the blame for this one... sad to say.... because we love spring so much. Sorry Mac! The beautiful lilies on the table were a surprise gift from my hubby... isn't he the best??



Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! Blessings to you all!
ReplyDelete